Friday, March 30, 2012

Switching Gears

A week ago I blogged on the Promise of Spring and how this is my favorite time of the year. Of course, we hit a cold spell and it hasn't felt like Spring much, although it remains sunny. But Spring for me is more about something I feel. Growth, change, and hope. I mentioned the possibility of switching gears on DRAGORO because it's hit a snag, well, my agent John and I have decided that the possibility is now a reality.

While I was trudging through the odyssey of revisions for DRAGORO I had written another book called LISTEN, a YA paranormal thriller. I sent it to John last week and it was agreed to do some revisions and get that book ready to go on submission in a short period of time. It's exciting and sad, because I wanted to see DRAGORO through, but there is still much work to be done while LISTEN is pretty much ready to fly. So, DRAGORO will remain on hold for the time being while we concentrate on doing everything we can to sell LISTEN. That's exciting and fits perfectly into the Promise of Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment